Holter ECG: the test consists of a 3-day monitoring of the electrocardiogram (EKG) of the heart during the patient’s daily activities and during sleep. It is especially indicated in patients:
- with palpitations / uneven heartbeat (fast or slow heart rate at rest and when taking medication to slow the heart rate)
- for the assessment of cardiac arrhythmias in the group of patients after heart attacks, coronary interventions, before and after surgical operations, ablation,
- in the control of patients treated for arrhythmias during drug therapy,
- to evaluate the work of the pacemaker,
- in suspected ischemic heart disease.