By making an e-registration, you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of e-registration and you accept Regulations for the provision of electronic services and Organizational regulations of the medical entity. See also Patient rights and obligations.
we perform in a stationary office at ul. Krakowska 121, 30-199 Rząska near Cracow (Poland).
NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION
After clicking register, the email address will be verified. Make sure you have access to the email address you provided to which the verification message will be sent.
We perform tests in a stationary office at ul. Krakowska 121, 30-199 Rząska near Cracow (Poland).
If you register by phone, you can pay for the research in cash before starting the service at the iMedConcept office or pay online after logging in to your account by clicking / orders / and then / pay /.
Price list for cardiological tests in English language
Payments for the selected service will be made online, choosing the following forms of payment: bank transfer from Przelewy24 (quick transfers allow you to choose payment via a transfer from your bank account – Polish banks), by credit card, Blik or for foreign payments – by payment card (Stripe).
How e-registration works
Stage 1 – Reservation date
Log in to your account to the Timer/register
Fill out the e-registration form
- SERVICE – choose the type of service and doctor to which you want to register
- TIME – indicate preferred date and time of meeting
- DETAILS – Provide the required personal details or log in (if you already have a patient account)
- ACCEPT and proceed to payment
Stage 2 – Payment for e-registration
After completing the e-registration form, you will be directed to the payment panel:
- YOUR CART – check if the e-registration ordered is correct and click “go to checkout”.
- PAYMENT FORM – complete the form.
– Each new patient must complete all fields marked * (Based on the entered data, a patient account will be created. Login details will be provided to e-mail adress).
– If you are our patient or patient and you already have an account, click log in and the form will be completed automatically.
- PAYMENTS – after completing the form, select your preferred payment method, accept the regulations and click “order and pay”.
– You’ll be directed to the chosen payment method. Follow the information on the screen.
- CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENTS – after making the payment, a window confirming the payment and initial booking of the e-registration date will be displayed,
– If for some reason the payment is not accepted, you will be able to make the payment again in My Account and go to the “orders”
Step 3 – Accepting the e-registration deadline
The iMedConcept staff will see your e-registration in the system, consult with the doctor in charge of the availability of the given date and will accept or change it (in consultation with you)
- After accepting the e-registration deadline by iMedConcept, you will receive an email confirming the date and time of service.