Ultrasound of the arteries of the lower extremities: it is a basic diagnostic test using ultrasound, which allows to determine the course of the arteries, assess blood flow and the advancement of the atherosclerotic process.
We recommend performing the test to evaluate:
- the atherosclerotic process in the lower limbs (especially important for smokers!),
- pain in the extremities, especially aggravated by movement
- numbness and freezing extremities,
- in improper healing of wounds on the lower extremities,
- control after angioplasty, vascular surgery.